Systemic Sex Coaching
Are you reaching a point in your own sexuality, or with your partner, where you want to change something and, in your opinion, need support? Well, then I am at your disposal with systemic sex coaching. I offer you a protected framework in which you can gradually approach, explore, and deepen your own sexuality. All topics related to sexuality can be addressed.
With systemic sex coaching, I combine elements of systemic sex therapy, which is pure talk therapy, with sexual bodywork.
Advantage: The environment you are in can be involved in bodywork.
Questions like…: Where do you currently stand in relationships and in partnership? Where did you come from? What shaped you sexually?… play an important role.
The basis of my body work is Sexological Bodywork.
What is Sexological Bodywork?
The Sexological Bodywork method was developed by Joseph Kramer and is recognized as a profession in the state of California. Since 2009 it is also taught at the International Institute for Sexological Bodywork (IISB)® in Zurich, Switzerland.
Sexological Bodywork is an efficient combination of somatic sexual counseling and body-oriented sexual work. The goal of sexological bodywork is to accompany people to an expanded body awareness as well as a sense of attachment to their own body.
When compared to other forms of sexual counseling or sex therapy, Sexological Bodywork includes full-body massage, with genital massage if needed. You learn somatically by experiencing your own body, not just with your head, but holistically with all your senses. Breathing, movement, and voice as well as touch and communication are important elements in the individual sessions.
Reasons for a systematic sexual coaching:
- Would you like to develop your erotic potential?
- Do you want to expand your self-love and your sexual self-esteem?
- Do you have any concerns related to ejaculation, arousal, erection or orgasm?
- Would you like to change your sex life as a couple?
- Do you want a fulfilling sexuality and intimacy?
- Would you like to feel connected to your body and feel at home in it?
- Would you like to feel again?
- Do you wish to regain your old sexual ability to function or enjoy sexual activity after giving birth or after surgery in the chest, genital area or prostate?
- Do you have pain and scar tissue in the pelvic and genital area?
- Would you like to promote your anal health and deepen your indulgence?
- Do you have a recommendation from your doctor or psychotherapist?
Course of a session – duration approx. 3 hours
The session begins with a conversation about any issues as well as what you want to experience and achieve. This is followed by practical body work. The ending consists of a follow-up talk about what you have experienced and the plan for future sessions. In terms of time, the proportion of conversation and bodywork are roughly equally weighted.
Somatic learning takes time!
Somatic learning with the body happens holistically through conscious practice of specific exercises. Besides time, somatic learning also requires patience, so that the experienced can be integrated. Depending on your personal needs, I recommend scheduling the initial visits in the first 3-6 month, with follow-ups as needed, or desired.
Systemic Sex Coaching appointments
There is the price overview